Episode V, Chapter 3: Falcon Flight
In this level you’ll need a Cable Craft and a TIE Fighter.
In this first area, you’ll have to shoot 16 guns on the ships. But before you get them all, fly to the far right and around this ship and you should get a Canister. Also, go to the back right ship and fly around it to get the Power Brick – Score x4. Now you can take out the guns to move on.
While navigating the asteroid field, you’ll find a Canister to your left near the end barrier. Shoot the asteroids for pink bullets (the asteroids regenerate, so you can also do this to get True Jedi), then shoot them at the rock barrier near the end. Fly through to the next area.
There is a Canister on the right side, which you should eventually either run into or shoot. Just like the previous area, shoot the asteroids for pink bullets and destroy the rock barrier. Before going through, collect a few more pink bullets. There are two spots on the ground you can shoot the pink bullets at for two Canisters. Now, do you see that big hole in the ground? That leads to the Exogorth, or space slug, from the movie, and a Double Score Zone. You can also get a Canister in here by shooting on the right side wall, and an abundance of pink bullets. After shooting for a while, you can leave the same way you came, and shoot the rock barrier wall to get to the final area.
Immediately on your right as you enter, shoot the blue asteroid in the hole to reveal a Canister. Then, build up your pink bullets again and head to the end, where you’ll find a huge asteroid covered in pink spots to shoot. Get what you can, then go back and get more bullets and shoot them again until you completely destroy it. Then, fly forward to end the level.
Partway down the second area on the left side, you’ll find a TIE Fighter gate. Go through, then use a cable craft to tow the bomb around the holes and onto the red light on the right side. This will raise a casing, which you should shoot to get a Canister. Grab another bomb and tow it to the red light on the left side, and shoot it like the other for another Canister.
In the third area, grab a pink bullet and fly through after destroying the rock barrier. Go through the TIE Fighter gate on the left side and shoot the pink bullet at the spot on the ground for a Canister.
In Challenge mode, the level plays as usual, but you must collect ten blue Canisters before your time limit of ten minutes runs out. The level will end as soon as you collect the final Canister. These are not found in the same areas as the white Canisters of regular gameplay, but are as follows:
- Fly to the ship in the back left, and the Canister is in the back.
- As you’re flying through the asteroid field in the second area, you should see it on the right side near the beginning.
- As you’re flying through the asteroid field in the second area, it’ll be next to the huge gray one on the left side, near the end.
- At the end of the second area, it’s to the right of the rock barrier.
- It’ll be directly in your path after you destroy the rock barrier in the second area.
- As you’re flying through the asteroid field in the third area, you should see it on the left side near the beginning.
- As you’re flying through the asteroid field in the third area, you should see it on the right side when you’re nearing the rock barrier.
- After flying through the rock barrier in the third area, it’s in the back right corner.
- In the final area, there is one about halfway down on the left side.
- In the final area, there is one about halfway down on the right side.
Posted on July 8, 2014, in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Story/Free Play/Challenge Walkthroughs (TCS) and tagged Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Imperial Shuttle, Millennium Falcon, Score x4, TIE Bomber. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.