Episode III, Chapter 5: Ruin of the Jedi
In this level you’ll need a Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, Protocol Droid, Imperial, and High Jumper.
From where you start, go straight back to the Canister. Now destroy the Clones and head to the right, toward the stairs. Use the Force on the doors and go through to the second area.
Kill the Clones, then Force the red stairs and head up. Go around and drop down, then head down the stairs and to the left to find a Canister hovering. Then head into the nearby room and Force all of the chairs on top of each other, then climb up to reach a Canister. Go back up the stairs and to the right, Force the red pillars, and open the door.
There are lots of Clones that will attack you here, so be careful. Go the whole way down to the main room and into each of the halls, Forcing the platforms to allow you up and then pulling the handles. One of the halls has a force field around the handle, but all you have to do is Force out another set of platforms and jump to the button above it to release it. Once all three handles are pulled, the door will be cleared, and you can enter the final area.
Once again, destroy all of the Clones as you enter, then the only thing left to do in the level will be to use the Force on the little slot on the right side.
On your way to the right, Force the pieces in the hole on the ground to stack them and reach a Canister. Go past the stairs, destroy the object to the farthest right, and grapple up. Jump to the ledge around the door to find a big window, and have a Sith use the Force on it. Then, have a Bounty Hunter use a thermal detonator on the pieces and put them together to get the Canister.
Use an Imperial on the panel in the second area to enter a secret room. The Canister is floating in the middle of the room.
In the third area, the Canister in the hall that is directly on your right side as you enter must be high jumped to from the top platform. Once the door is unobstructed, high jump to the platform on the arm that previously blocked it. High jump from here to the left, and twice more to reach the end of the balcony. Use an Astromech or Bounty Hunter that can hover and fly to the other side of the force field to reach the Canister. Use the Protocol Droid panel to lower the force fields on all of the halls. From here, Force out the platforms and pull the handles as you did on the opposite side, but this time using a high jumper or grappler. Once all of the levers have been pulled, high jump back onto the arm and around the balcony, and then to the platform that has just lowered to reach the Power Brick – Deflect Bolts.
As you enter the final area, the Canister will be visible behind a force field. To reach it, start by having a Bounty Hunter throw a thermal detonator onto the left grated button. Then, use a Sith to Force the grate off of the opposite button. Stand on the buttons together, which reveals a stack of shiny objects. Use a thermal detonator on them, then build and pull the handle.
In Challenge mode, the level plays as usual, but you must collect ten blue Canisters before your time limit of ten minutes runs out. The level will end as soon as you collect the final Canister. These are not found in the same areas as the white Canisters of regular gameplay, but are as follows:
- This one should be visible right ahead as soon as you enter the level.
- Go as far to the right as you can, and you should see it almost immediately.
- Destroy the object on the ground to the right to reveal a grappling point. Grapple up, follow the edge, and jump to the ledge around the door. The Canister is directly in front of the window.
- In the second area, go straight and then to the left. The Canister is hidden behind the huge sphere.
- Use an Imperial on the panel to get into the secret room. Go forward and to the left to find the Canister hidden in a corner.
- Go down the stairs, and the Canister is right behind the second chair on the left.
- In the third area, go past one set of halls and into the left of the next one, then grapple up to the Canister.
- After pulling the three handles and clearing the door, high jump onto the arm that was previously blocking it, and from there to the left to a balcony. Jump one more time to another balcony for a Canister.
- From the previous Canister, continue jumping left until you reach the end, then use a character that can hover to get to the other side of the force field. Use a Protocol Droid to disable the force fields, then go two hallways down. Force the platforms out, then use a high jumper to reach the top and get the Canister.
- In the final area, go forward and to the left, in the corner.
Posted on December 23, 2013, in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Story/Free Play/Challenge Walkthroughs (TCS) and tagged Deflect Bolts, Disguised Clone, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Mace Windu (Episode III). Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.