Episode III, Chapter 1: Battle Over Coruscant
Since this level doesn’t have an actual distinction between your first time and any other time on free play, other than the freedom to choose your own vehicle, I’ll be combining the “first time” and “free play” sections into one. This level is fairly easy to figure out, so the guide is mostly collectibles.
First Time/Free Play:
My advice for every level with vehicles: never stop shooting. It’ll definitely help out, not only with enemies, but with gaining Canisters. Also, be careful with your controls, because the up and down buttons are flip-flopped. That being said, your first Canister is in the bottom right corner after you cruise for a few seconds and then go into a nosedive. Not long after, you’ll turn, putting another Canister directly in front of you. The next Canister will appear soon after you destroy the ship in front of you with the red circles. Then you’ll pass under a cruiser, with a Canister near the top of the screen. After coming out from underneath the cruiser, you should spot one Canister floating in the middle of space. Opposite to one of the previous Canisters, this time you’ll fly overtop of a cruiser with a Canister floating near the bottom of the screen. Not far ahead, you’ll have to destroy a tower with two red circles similar to the cruiser earlier. After passing it, you’ll start flying downward, into the path of another Canister. Shoot the red circles on the next cruiser to open the gate and fly through. There is an obvious Canister on the left side inside of the cruiser. After this, you’ll fly in between two cruisers, but keep your eyes open for the Power Brick – Vehicle Smart Bomb floating near the bottom left corner of the screen. You should also find another Canister a little while later, near the left-center. The final Canister is found after turning a little, near the ship you pass under. Shoot the two red circles on the ship you’re coming up on, then fly through the opening to complete the level.
In Challenge mode, the level plays as usual, but you must collect ten blue Canisters before your time limit of ten minutes runs out. The level will end as soon as you collect the final Canister. These are not found in the same areas as the white Canisters of regular gameplay, but are as follows:
**These ones are a little tougher to get, since they can only be collected by flying into them instead of just shooting them.
- As soon as you enter the level, you’ll probably fly right into it.
- This one is right above the ship you pass over, right before you have to shoot the red circles on the cruiser.
- Right after you destroy the cruiser and pass over a ship, this one is floating right in front of you.
- This one is underneath the cruiser you fly underneath, on the left side right before you turn and get out from under the cruiser.
- This Canister is just floating in space, and fairly easy to spot.
- You’ll pass over two more cruisers now. This is over the second one, near the bottom of the screen and the top of the cruiser.
- This one will become visible in the bottom right corner after you destroy the tower.
- After shooting the two red buttons and briefly flying through the ship, this Canister will be on the right side near the exit.
- This one is floating near the left side of the screen after you pass under the cruiser.
- The last Canister is on the left side, while you’re turning into the part where you shoot the two buttons and fly through the final ship.
Posted on December 1, 2013, in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Story/Free Play/Challenge Walkthroughs (TCS) and tagged Clone Arcfighter, Droid Trifighter, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Jedi Starfighter (Red), Jedi Starfighter (Yellow), Vehicle Smart Bomb, Vulture Droid. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.