Episode II, Chapter 5: Gunship Cavalry
In this level you’ll need a Cablecraft and a TIE Fighter.
The thing to remember about this level is to shoot everything you can, use the cables to your advantage, and be patient with lasers. That being said, the first Canister is found a little in front of where you start, on the left side. Head past the first few lasers and you’ll find another one right in front of you after the double laser. Go over to the bomb and use your cable to blow up the two posts next to the force field a little ahead. Just use your cable to drag the bomb over to one of the posts, then swing it into the post to make it blow up. The force field will go down after you do this, and you can continue past some more enemies and lasers to get to the next bomb dispenser to the left and in front of the three consecutive lasers. You’ll find a Canister after these three lasers on your way to taking the bomb to the force field. The Power Brick – Exploding Blaster Bolts is also nearby, behind a rock on the right. Pass a few more lasers to get to the force field and ram the bomb into one of the posts. Go back for another bomb, but don’t head toward the force field just yet. Go near the rock you found the Power Brick behind, and pass the laser in front of it. To the left you’ll find a yellow barrier with a Canister behind. Use your bomb to get rid of the barrier and get the Canister behind it. Now, go explode that other post and make your way to the next area.
The final five Canisters are found as you enter the next area. Once you get the Canister directly to your left in front of the ship, pass the laser to the left and go toward the screen for the next Canister. Pass the laser to the left and you’ll find the next Canister directly in front of the next laser. Left from here, you’ll find another Canister directly in front of the ship, and finally, after passing a few more lasers, the last Canister is in front of the bomb dispenser in front of the ship. Now, get to using those bombs to destroy the lasers. Then, all you have to do is shoot and destroy the blue things that are uncovered after destroying the lasers to end the level.
In the first area, where you can get the bombs, stay to the left and head forward a little to find a TIE Fighter gate. A Canister is behind it.
In Challenge mode, the level plays as usual, but you must collect ten blue Canisters before your time limit of ten minutes runs out. The level will end as soon as you collect the final Canister. These are not found in the same areas as the white Canisters of regular gameplay, but are as follows:
- Stay to the left and go right in front of the first laser’s starting point.
- After the second laser, you’ll find the Canister on the left.
- In between the bomb dispenser and the TIE Fighter gate is a huge hole in the ground. The Canister is right in front of the hole.
- Use a TIE Fighter to get through the gate. The Canister is in the back left.
- After getting past the first force field, you’ll see three consecutive lasers after the bomb dispenser. The Canister is to the left, next to the first laser.
- Roll a bomb into the barrier and get the Canister behind it. (Same place as an in-game Canister.)
- Right before you get to the second force field, there are two consecutive lasers. Behind them and to the right you’ll find the Canister on the very edge of the cliff.
- In the second area, go a little to the left and toward the screen. The Canister is sitting on a rock.
- A little more to the left, you’ll find it sitting between two lasers.
- The last Canister is in front of the bomb dispenser in front of the ship.
Posted on November 11, 2013, in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Story/Free Play/Challenge Walkthroughs (TCS) and tagged Episode II: Attack of the Clones, Exploding Blaster Bolts, Republic Gunship. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.