Episode II, Chapter 4: Jedi Battle
In this level you’ll need a Jedi, Grappler, Sith, High Jumper, Bounty Hunter, and Short Character.
Destroy the droids and Droidekas guarding Padme, then Force her down. Head to the right to find Droidekas and Super Battle Droids waiting in front of where Anakin is immobilized. After destroying them, you can use Padme to grapple and reach the two Canisters found up above. Then, you can Force Anakin down and continue on your way. This time, two Super Battle Droids and five Droidekas are waiting as you come up on Obi-Wan. Destroy them, free Obi-Wan, and battle the droids that appear as a result. Nearby is a Canister, behind a post to the left of the gate where the enemies appear. Next, three droids and three Super Battle Droids will appear, and you must fight them off as well. Finally, you’ll get your chance to destroy Jango Fett, while fending off the attacks from the droids and Geonosians fighting around you. You can either deflect his blasts or swing at him in the air, then chase him and attack when he lands. Eventually he’ll run and throw thermal detonators at you, which you can easily Force back at him. Hit him one last time to end the level.
(Tip: If you have the Character Studs extra, playing this level is a great way to earn a ton of studs– especially if you have the Stud Magnet extra as well. The enemies in the center spawn nonstop, allowing you to gain infinite studs!)
Right at the beginning, where you rescue Padme, use a high jumper to reach the ledge to the left and high jump to the right for a Canister. From here, high jump up and toward the screen for another Canister. Head to the right where you’ll see two levers and a gate between, and use two characters with the Force to open the gate for another Canister. For the Power Brick – Perfect Deflect, head to the right from where you found Anakin and use a Bounty Hunter to destroy the silver object with a thermal detonator. Build the bricks that are left behind into stairs that will lead you to the Power Brick. In the area where you rescue Obi-Wan, you can use a grappler to reach the left platform and use a high jumper to reach the two Canisters above. A bit to the right you’ll find a pile of orange blocks that can be Forced together into a vent for a short character to crawl through and reach the Canister behind the gate. To the right from here you’ll find the final Canister by Forcing together the pieces of the pillar and putting them in the correct order (the piece on the right, then the piece in front, then the one on the left, then the one in the back), and using a Sith to Force the steps down and a high jumper to reach them.
In Challenge mode, the level plays as usual, but you must collect ten blue Canisters before your time limit of ten minutes runs out. The level will end as soon as you collect the final Canister. These are not found in the same areas as the white Canisters of regular gameplay, but are as follows:
- High jump to the left platform near Padme, then high jump from there to the Canister on top of the post.
- Head to the right from the previous Canister, and walk behind the pillar.
- Go toward the gate with the two levers. A little past it, start to walk toward the screen and you’ll find this Canister in front of a burning piece of metal.
- Head further to the right and the Canister will be right behind Anakin.
- Go right again, and just to the right of the silver object, the Canister is found behind the pillar.
- The Canister is right next to Obi-Wan in the left corner.
- High jump up onto the shelf to the left of Obi-Wan, then jump again to the right, and right again toward the screen.
- Go to the right (to the place where you built the vent for the short character to climb through) and the Canister is right next to the thermal detonator on the ground.
- Right again, and you’ll find this Canister in the empty area where you built the pillar to get the final in-game Canister.
- Go right a bit more to the gate where the enemies come out of, and you’ll see the Canister a little to the left.
Posted on November 11, 2013, in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Story/Free Play/Challenge Walkthroughs (TCS) and tagged Aayla Secura, Boba Fett (Boy), Episode II: Attack of the Clones, Jango Fett, Ki-Adi Mundi, Kit Fisto, Luminara, Mace Windu, Padme (Clawed), Perfect Deflect, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, Super Battle Droid. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.