Episode I, Chapter 2: Invasion of Naboo
In this level you’ll need a Jedi, High Jumper, Short Character, Bounty Hunter, and Grappling Character.
At the beginning, just try to make your way through the droids without being attacked. You’ll soon reach a tree that needs to be Forced for you to pass, then you can destroy the tree for a Canister. Up ahead you’ll find a droid transport, and an easily missed Canister that can only be reached by jumping on top of the transport before destroying it. Destroy all of the leftover pieces to reveal a hole with another Canister inside. Head forward to the stairs and Force the plants in the left corner at the bottom of the stairs to get a small platform. Force it onto the wall, then use Jar Jar to high jump and reach the Canister. Go up the stairs to the second area.
Force the picture of Jar Jar to make a platform, and jump across to find a droid waiting for you. After destroying him, use Jar Jar to reach the top of the stone to make it sink. Force the gears on the wall to make a platform come out of the wall. Use Jar Jar to sink the stone three more times and you’ll find three droids ready to attack (one in a hole in the wall, one after you jump across, and one around the corner). Force the blocks to make a platform, enabling you to reach a few more droids. You can use Jar Jar to high jump to where the blocks previously were for another Canister. Go forward to the third area of the level.
Force the blocks out of the way to make a ramp, but don’t climb up yet. Jump down to where the blocks went to reach a Canister. Some droids are up ahead, and then some more in the lower swamp. After destroying these, you can Force the logs from behind where they stood to find another Canister. From here, go right and use Jar Jar to jump up. Walk across to the end to lower the stone, allowing you access to the final area.
To the left of the entrance are three pieces of a statue that must be put together in the correct order for the Canister. First, Force the piece with the legs, then the rectangular piece, and finally the head. Then just head forward into the water to end the level.
Take the first right to the opening and use a character with the Force to stack up the rocks. Use a character with a gun to shoot the target, then use a High Jumper to reach the Canister.
At the start of the second level, during the part with the sinking stone platforms, you’ll find a Bounty Hunter panel. Activate this for the Power Brick – Poo Money.
Right before where you’ll find the droids in the third area, you’ll see a vent that you can use a Short Character to climb through and reach a Canister down below.
In Challenge mode, the level plays as usual, but you must collect ten blue Canisters before your time limit of ten minutes runs out. The level will end as soon as you collect the final Canister. These are not found in the same areas as the white Canisters of regular gameplay, but are as follows:
- Take the first right to the clearing, and the Canister is underneath the target.
- Right before reaching the droid transport, you’ll find this Canister within the flowers on the right side.
- Go to the bottom of the stairs on the right side.
- In the second area, the Canister is right behind the picture of Jar Jar.
- While high-jumping across the sinking stones, you’ll see this one behind the droid that waits in the wall.
- After moving the blocks to make the platform, high jump to where they previously were.
- In the third area, have a Bounty Hunter use a thermal detonator on the droid transport to reach a secret area. The Canister is to the right, behind the fallen statue piece.
- Force the engine on the ground near where the transport was, then high jump to reach the Canister.
- Force away the logs blocking the door behind the droids in the second swamp, then go inside.
- Look behind the middle piece of the statue in the fourth area.
Posted on August 6, 2013, in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Story/Free Play/Challenge Walkthroughs (TCS) and tagged Boss Nass, Captain Tarpals, Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Gungan Bongo, Jar Jar Binks, Poo Money. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.